CDC YELLOW BOOK 2020 - HEALTH INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
2019, 27.06.2019 (lisätietoa)
Arvioimme, että tuote lähetetään meiltä noin 7-10 arkipäivässä (20.04-23.04.2021).
44.40€ (Alv 10%) 40.36€ (Alv 0%)
The definitive reference for travel medicine, updated for 2020!
"A beloved travel must-have for the intrepid wanderer." -Publishers Weekly
"A truly excellent and comprehensive resource." -Journal of Hospital Infection
The CDC Yellow Book offers everything travelers and healthcare providers need to know for safe and healthy travel abroad. This 2020 edition includes:
* Country-specific risk guidelines for yellow fever and malaria, including expert recommendations and 26 detailed, country-level maps
* Detailed maps showing distribution of travel-related illnesses, including dengue, Japanese encephalitis, meningococcal meningitis, and schistosomiasis
* Guidelines for self-treating common travel conditions, including altitude illness, jet lag, motion sickness, and travelers' diarrhea
* Expert guidance on food and drink precautions to avoid illness, plus water-disinfection techniques for travel to remote destinations
* Specialized guidelines for non-leisure travelers, study abroad, work-related travel, and travel to mass gatherings
* Advice on medical tourism, complementary and integrative health approaches, and counterfeit drugs
* Updated guidance for pre-travel consultations
* Advice for obtaining healthcare abroad, including guidance on different types of travel insurance
* Health insights around 15 popular tourist destinations and itineraries
* Recommendations for traveling with infants and children
* Advising travelers with specific needs, including those with chronic medical conditions or weakened immune systems, health care workers, humanitarian aid workers, long-term travelers and expatriates, and last-minute travelers
* Considerations for newly arrived adoptees, immigrants, and refugees
Long the most trusted book of its kind, the CDC Yellow Book is an essential resource in an ever-changing field - and an ever-changing world.
Tuoteryhmä: Ulkomaiset kirjat